Urban Alliance’s services don’t end at graduation. Our door is open to every student who goes through our program – for as long as they need us.
4.5 million young Americans are neither in school or working – disconnected from pathways toward economic self-sufficiency. The goal of Urban Alliance’s Alumni Services Department is to ensure that all of our alumni remain connected and on the road to economic success – whether through college, career, vocational training, or the military. Through the twin pillars of lifelong, post-program support and ongoing professional work experience, Alumni Services helps program graduates successfully transition into adulthood.
Alumni Services include:
Lifelong Post-Program Support
Alumni Services provides ongoing access to:
- A strong alumni network
- College and financial aid support and resources
- Additional professional development opportunities
- Career planning support and resources
- Mentoring by a caring adult professional
Ongoing Professional Work Experience
The Alumni Internship Program provides:
- 6-7 week, paid, professional summer internship
- Professional development workshops
- Targeted experience in interns’ field of interest
Urban Alliance Alumni:
Visit Alumni.theurbanalliance.org to connect with fellow alumni, get details on the latest alumni networking and professional development events, and find out about internship, employment, and scholarship opportunities.