Are you interested in a paid internship or workforce readiness training during the school year? Apply for the DC or Montgomery County, MD High School Internship Program, the Martha’s Table/Urban Alliance Program, or the World Bank Summer Internship Program today.
High School Internship Program (for HS seniors):
You may be eligible for the DC or Montgomery County, MD High School Internship Program if you are:
- On track to graduate in June 2021
- Authorized for an off-campus/early release schedule
- Able to maintain at least a 2.0 GPA
To apply online in DC, fill out the application below by Sept. 2020:
If you’re in Montgomery County, MD, please use this link:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email or call our office.
Martha’s Table Program (for HS freshmen, sophomores, and juniors):
You may be eligible if you:
- Are on track to graduate in June 2021, June 2022, or June 2023
- Are able to maintain a GPA of at least 2.0
- Attend a DC Public School or a DC Public Charter School
- Live in Wards 7 or 8 in DC
To apply online, click the link below:
World Bank Summer Internship Program
- Have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Have the ability to work for the duration of the internship (June 22 – August 14)
- April 22 (11:59 PM): Application deadline; Parent consent forms emailed to Program Director Sahaan Sozhamannan at firstname.lastname@example.org (please let us know if you have any challenges submitting this form).
- Mid-April – May 1: Video and phone interviews (early applications will receive earlier interviews).
- May 4: Internship placements announced via email.
- June 22 – July 2: Pre-Work (pre-internship professional development training (unpaid))
- July 6 – August 14: Full-time, paid internship