Are you interested in a paid internship or workforce readiness training during the school year? Apply for the Greater DC Region (including Northern Virginia, Montgomery County, MD, and Prince George’s County, MD) High School Internship Program, the Martha’s Table/Urban Alliance Program, or the World Bank Summer Internship Program today.
*Applications for the 2021-2022 School Year Coming Soon*
High School Internship Program (for HS seniors):
You may be eligible for the High School Internship Program if you are:
- On track to graduate in June 2021
- Authorized for an off-campus/early release schedule
- Able to maintain at least a 2.0 GPA
To apply online in DC, fill out the application below by Sept. 2020:
If you’re in Montgomery County, MD, please use this link:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email or call our office.
Martha’s Table Program (for HS freshmen, sophomores, and juniors):
You may be eligible if you:
- Are on track to graduate in June 2022, June 2023, or June 2024
- Are able to maintain a GPA of at least 2.0
- Attend a DC Public School or a DC Public Charter School
- Live in Wards 7 or 8 in DC
To apply online, click the link below:
World Bank Summer Internship Program
- Have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Have the ability to work for the duration of the internship (June 22 – August 14)
- April 22 (11:59 PM): Application deadline; Parent consent forms emailed to Program Director Laurentiis Gaines at firstname.lastname@example.org (please let us know if you have any challenges submitting this form).
- Mid-April – May 1: Video and phone interviews (early applications will receive earlier interviews).
- May 4: Internship placements announced via email.
- June 22 – July 2: Pre-Work (pre-internship professional development training (unpaid))
- July 6 – August 14: Full-time, paid internship