Recent News and Events
Jhamir Price, Quicken Loans Community Fund
Jhamir consistently pushes himself and his peers to excel in the classroom and at their work sites. He…
Listen to Urban Alliance CEO Eshauna Smith interviewed on WJR Radio’s ‘Opportunity Detroit’ with hosts Paul W. Smith and Laura Grannemann.
Corp Magazine: Quicken Loans partners with Urban Alliance to bring youth employment program to Detroit
Read the full article at CorpMagazine.com or below:
Corp Magazine: Quicken Loans partners with Urban Alliance to bring youth employment program to…
Older News and Events
- RISMedia: Quicken Loans and Urban Alliance Bring Flagship Youth Employment Program to Detroit
- Announcing our fifth region...Detroit!
- Detroit News: Partnership aims to fill pipeline with talent
- DBusiness: Washington D.C.’s Urban Alliance, Detroit’s Quicken Loans Bring Internship Opportunities to Detroit High School Students
- Crain's Detroit Business: Quicken Loans, other organizations take on Detroit high school interns through national nonprofit
- Quicken Loans Partners with Urban Alliance to Bring Flagship Youth Employment Program to Detroit